Thuya NYC Eyebrow Lift Kit (aka Brow Lamination) consists of three (3) main items:
Step 1 Thuya Permanent Gel (Processing times 10-15 minutes)
Permanent gel solution reacts by chemically softening the inner structure of the hair by breaking some of the cross links within and between the protein chains of the hair. The hair swells, stretches and softens.
Step 2 Neutralizer Cream (Processing times 10-15 minutes)
Neutralizer Cream is then applied to “set” the new shape of the hair by reinserting the cross linking bonds.
Step 3 Thuya Regenerating Cream
Regenerating cream seals the result from first and second steps. Naturally moisturizes the eyebrows. Vitamin E improves the hair structure and some of its internal characteristics. It nourishes, moisturizes the hair, as well as protects them from the harmful effects of the environment.
Argan oil contains more than 80% of polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acids and has a high content of vitamins A, E, F. It is ideal for maintaining and enhancing the effect of coloring procedures and lamination of the eyebrows.
Neutralizer and Regenerating creams will help neutralize any remaining alkalinity affecting your skin's optimal pH level after the Brow Lift procedure aka Brow Lamination.
Thuya regenerating cream needs to stay on for 24 hours.
Processing times for Permanent Gel and Neutralizer cream are 10-15 minutes each depending on the thickness of the eyebrow hairs.
Thuya Client After Care:
- Do not get your eyelashes or eyebrows wet for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Do not have a hot bath/shower or use a sauna, steam room or swimming pool for 24 hours.
- Avoid eye make up for 12 hours. Try to use oil free makeup remover at all times.
- To avoid irritation, do not rub or touch the eye or eyebrow area.
- Don’t spend too long in direct sunlight as this will weaken the perm effect and fade the tint color.
- Chlorine and certain skincare products will shorten the effects of the perm and tints.