Thuya NYC Live Stream Online Master Class. Learn from the innovators of the Eyebrow Lift In North America.
What is a Live Stream Online Master Class?
- Thuya NYC uses sophisticated tools to deliver Live HIGH DEFINITION (1080P) video quality. Watching this live stream is like being in the same room with our educator.
- The class format is very engaging consisting of different blocks packed with an extraordinary amount of information including tips and tricks that will elevate your Eyebrow Lift (aka Brow Laminations) skills to the next level.
- This class is taught by Thuya NYC head educator and amazing New York City based Eyebrow and Eyelash artist Masha from “At Long Lash.” Masha is a premier pioneer of the Eyebrow Lift in North America.
- Completing Thuya NYC Live Stream Online Master Class will provide you with an essential set of skills and a better understanding of what items and products are necessary to successfully execute a perfect Eyebrow Lift.
How will the Thuya NYC Class benefit or improve my craft/skills? Is this class for me?
If you ever find yourself in a situation where you are not sure about Brow Lamination procedures and constantly asking yourself questions like the following:
1. Do I need to process steps 1-2 for 10, 11, 12, or 15 minutes and why?
2. Am I Over Processing Steps 1-2 (Permanent Gel and Neutralizer Cream)
3. How do I remove Steps 1-2 Wet or Dry Cotton Swab and why? Does it matter? Is there an explanation or theory behind it?
4. Do I need to use/apply Thuya Brow Pre-Smoothing Treatment? What does it do?
5. How about Thuya Protector Cream? Do I apply it with every procedure or only for clients with certain skin types?
6. Do I need to use Thuya water based makeup remover?
7. When do I apply tint? After Step 1 Permanent Gel? Or Step 2 Neutralizer Cream? Does it really matter and why? I hear different opinions and methods, but I wonder if there is an explanation that will make sense and sort this information out for me.
8. Can I use Henna with Brow Lamination? I heard Henna combined with lamination products can cause damage and adverse reactions! I wonder why I can use Tint but not Henna?
9. Why am I seeing slight skin redness or irritation around my clients eyebrows? Is this normal?
10. How about Thuya Lash and Brow Botox? What does it do? Do I need to use it? Do I apply it before Thuya Regenerating Cream or Do I use it instead of Regenerating Cream?
11. Why is Brow Lamination not working on my client? I am pretty sure I applied each step properly! What did I do wrong?
12. Can someone who is going through chemotherapy get an Eyebrow Lift?
13. Can someone who is going through acne treatment get an Eyebrow Lift?
14. I wonder what other contraindications when it comes to Brow Lamination I am not aware of?
15. How much product in steps 1-2 Permanent Gel and Step 2 Neutralizer Cream do I need to apply?
16. Why is my permanent gel turning into slightly pinkish or yellowish color after opening?
17. Why am I not achieving desirable results with Thuya Professional Line Brow Lamination procedures and products?
These are just a few of the many questions that you’ll find answers for in this class...and much much more!
Class duration: Approximately 4-5 hours
Block 1. Theory (Duration 45-60 minutes).
1.What is Eyebrow Lift (aka Brow Lamination)?
2.Advantages and Disadvantages.
3.Products Used - We discuss Thuya Professional Line of Products for the Eyebrow Lift. We will go over the manual and discuss each product for Eyebrow Lift in greater detail.
4.Color Theory - How to work and apply Thuya Tints during the Eyebrow Lift procedure.
Block 2. Eyebrow Lift Demonstration on Model 1 (Duration 45-60 minutes).
Block 3. Eyebrow Lift Demonstration on Model 2 using Thuya Lash and Brow Botox (Duration 45-60 minutes).
Block 4. Questions and Answers using our interactive chat (Duration 45-60 minutes).
Our Thuya NYC educator will be answering your questions.
Live Stream Online Master Class Includes
1. Thuya NYC Class Kit (“What is the kit?” You get the Thuya NYC Eyebrow Lift Kit,Thuya Protector Cream, Thuya Brow Pre-Smoothing Treatment, Thuya Water-Based Eye Make-up Remover)
2. Certificate of Attendance issued by Thuya NYC.
3. Thuya NYC Eyebrow Lift Manual.
4. Sample Consent Form.
5. After the class, you will have two weeks to rewatch the class recording at your convenience.
TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION
Upon your registration for a Seminar, Thuya NYC makes extensive arrangements and investments in anticipation of your attendance. If you cancel your attendance at a Seminar for any reason, you will be charged a cancelation fee of $250.00. In addition, no refunds will be issued for the “The Eyebrow Lift Certification,” Seminar.